We are expanding our team and are looking for an experienced Stock Controller to join our Production Team and take ownership of our stock control process from goods in to consumption of finished goods. If you are looking to join a rapidly growing and fast paced company, and have a keen eye for detail this may be the ideal role for you.
What we Offer:
- A salary of circa £28k plus bonus.
- The opportunity to join a growing Company which offers career progression opportunities.
- Lots of autonomy.
- Discounted meat products.
- Overseeing and maintaining the day-to-day running of the stock control system (Stockmon) ensuring the information held in the stock control system is accurate.
- Verifying stock and issuing ‘fresh’ produce.
- Investigating and resolving issues and discrepancies of stock.
- Maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Reporting stock levels and usage and escalating.
- Driving yield improvement programs and waste control.
- Carrying out stock takes.
You will need:
- Experience in Stock Control essential.
- Experience in meat manufacturing or FMCG desirable.
- PC literate (Word and Excel)
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to use own initiative.
DB Foods is the leading wholesale supplier of meat and poultry products to the retail and catering trade. We have a proven track record in supplying a diverse customer base including Restaurant Groups, Airlines, Cruise Ships, High Street & Catering Butchers, UK Multiples and Online Businesses.