Graduate Development Technologist
Are you a Food Science Grad or NPD Technologists looking for your next step? Role will give responsibility and major retail customer exposure.
Our client, a food manufacturer based in East Anglia is looking to add a Development Technologist to the team due to expansion plans for the company
Joining a friendly & growing team, the role offers a competitive salary, with excellent career progression potential.
- Attend and help prepare food for customer and internal sampling
- Dealing with artwork and packaging
- Keep up to date on market knowledge and current and emerging food trends through store visits, trade shows.
- Attend and sign off product launches
- Customer presentations - attend customer meetings to showcase new products and discuss improvement of existing products.
- Creating samples and conducting taste panels
- Strong attention to detail required to achieve “right first time”
- A passion and interest for all things foodie, including restaurant and retail trends, packaging innovation and new ingredients
- A self-motivated individual
There is a salary of Circa £23k
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Jack Bradfield on 0131 226 5060.