Continuous Improvement Manager
The Continuous Improvement Manager is responsible for developing and implementing a site wide performance improvement strategy which delivers measureable and sustainable improvements in line with the site objectives.
This position is based with a well know fast paced consumer goods manufacturer who have a strong order book and future prospects for growth.
• Ability to demonstrate a strong track record of delivering incremental and sustained change (Essential)
• Experienced in Lean Principles, 5S, Kaizen, CI Strategy, Six Sigma (Essential), MS Project, Analytical Skills, Data Collection and Analysis
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (Essential)
• Previous experience in a chemical environment (Desirable)
• 5 Years FMCG Experience (Desirable)
• Developing a performance improvement roadmap and structure improvement programme for the site aligned with site’s operational and strategic plan
• Establishing goals and implementation plans to achieve high-quality deliverables with expected timescales and on budget
• Develop project charters defining objectives, scope, approach, resources and time-plan
• Lead kaizen events with multi-functional teams using lean and six sigma tools as required
• Monitor progress and manage risk to delivery of performance improvements and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
• Champion accurate and complete data collection (output and losses)
• Work with site management to establish specific focus for improvement efforts
• Prepare training materials and deliver training to site employees in problem solving, and lean tools and techniques
• Maintain working knowledge of available technologies and innovations relevant to operations
• Develop a continuous improvement scorecard this is aligned to the delivery of the site scorecard in terms of safety, productivity, cost, quality and service
• Promote effective safe working practices
• Ensure company health and safety practices and procedures are adhered to at all times
If you feel you have the relevant Continuous improvement knowledge, achievements and skills for this position, within a fast paced maintenance environment, please apply within and your CV will be reviewed accordingly.
Please note due to high volumes of applications or irrelevant applications, not every application will be responded to.