Eden Scott’s client is a well-established food manufacturing organisation based in West Lothian. Due to continued growth, an opportunity has become available for an Engineering Manager to lead a team of Multi-Skilled Engineers.
The brand is well established in all major UK supermarkets and has successfully secured its position on a global scale. With ongoing major investment plans, this is an exciting time to join the organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and develop a team of multi-skilled maintenance technician’s
- Maximise team performance, efficiency and yield
- Develop and maintain a robust asset care strategy
- Lead engineering projects and develop process improvements
- Drive improvement and execution of capital investment project
- Ensure OEE, quality and service levels are achieved
- Ensure all plant and equipment is maintained to the highest standard
- Time served or equivalent in engineering or a related discipline
- Previous experience within an FMCG or applicable production environment
- Proven experience of managing cultural and behavioural change
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Excellent people management and development skills