Eden Scott’s client is a privately owned food processing and retail business. We are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to manage multiple projects.
The role can be home-based but you will need to be based in Scotland. Alternatively you can be based out of their offices in either Aberdeen or Glasgow. Flexibility around travel is required.
As Project Manager you will plan and deliver assigned projects across all functions of the business.
- Develop scope and gain stakeholder sign off.
- Create and manage project plan.
- Define project schedule, allocate resources and monitor progress.
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time, in-scope and in budget.
- Manage budgets.
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress.
- Manage project changes.
- Measure project performance.
- Issue & Risk management.
- Adhere to and actively promote the company health and safety policy.
- Previous Project Management experience.
- A background within Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction or Retail.
- PMP/Prince 2 qualified.
- Budget management experience.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills at all levels.
- Strong IT and Microsoft Office experience.
- Previous project management experience around New Builds, Expansion, Retail, ERP System integration, and M&A activity would be advantageous.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Alasdair Murray on 0131 550 1117.
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.