Graduate Business Administrator
Graduate Business Administrator 'Farmer Payments Administrator' role based in Chester, Dairy Manufacturing Company
We are recruiting for a Graduate Business Administrator / Graduate Farmer Payments Administrator' role.
Headquartered in Chester, we are the UK's largest independent dairy and a leading supplier of milk and dairy ingredients to the food industry. Our ingredients go on for further manufacturing and end up in retail products from the most widely-known brands in the UK such as Nestle, Mars, Tunnocks, Muller and Arla.
Key Duties Include:
- Milk supply reconciliation
- Administration of milk quality data for management reports
- Administration of Farmer milk payments system
- Following standard procedures to liaise with Farmers and resolve queries
- General admin support to the Farm Office to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Previous accounting experience would be advantageous
- Interest in pursuing an accounts-based role
- Would suit new graduate
- Excellent attention to detail and high degree of accuracy essential
Hours: Mon to Fri - 8:30am to 4:30pm
Salary: £Competitive +20 days per year plus bank holidays
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people interested in the following: Business Coordinator, Purchasing Admin, Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Admin, Accounts Administration, Food Manufacturing, FMCG Manufacturer, Production, Crewe, Oswestry, Warrington, Wigan, Chester, Liverpool, Cheshire