Process Leader - Line Facilitator - Cell Leader
A fantastic opportunity to join a Blue-Chip multinational manufacturing organisation as a Process leader, delivering the highest quality products in an innovative and renowned industry.
- Be accountable for all aspects of GMP within the area
- Ensure equipment is operated in accordance to the right procedures
- Responsible for raising NCs, and taking a proactive approach in investigating
- Support lean/Continuous Improvement activities
- Ensure process cycle time are met
- Analyse and track down times, potentially taking a lead in Kaizen events to reduce significant downtime
- Develop working relationship and ensure proactive communication with planning, stores, and maintenance and quality control teams to maximize the areas safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Ensure conformance with all H&S regulations within the work cell
- Ensures all Standard Operations are followed in the work cell and completes daily process confirmations for standard work
- Coaches/helps others within manufacturing, identifies issues and pursues through to closure. Positive role model for change
- Identifies training needs within the work cell
To succeed in this challenging, people focused business, you will:
- HNC/HND qualification in relevant field
- Knowledge and experience of Lean/CI tools and techniques
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills
- Logical decision maker with problem solving mind-set
- Knowledge of modern manufacturing & maintenance techniques
- Experience of working in a regulated manufacturing environment
- A Blue-chip, multi-national manufacturing organisation with a track record of delivering the highest quality products to a prestigious client base
- Focused on achieving growth alongside an efficient and productive manufacturing environment
- They are well positioned to invest in continuous improvement, technological innovation and customer service.
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button.
Expion: Our Engineering & Project Management recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.