An exciting opportunity has become available for a Production Supervisor to join a large food business.
- Must have a background of working within the food manufacturing industry
- You will be responsible for a team of 30 members of staff
- Ensuring that the production runs smoothly and efficiently and if any problems occur with production you will be responsible for ensuring the corrective actions are taken
- Reduce waste levels and implement continuous improvements
- Achieving set department KPI’s
- Dealing with enquiries/issues raised by the team
- Attend meetings with the Production Manager to provide any feedback on any issues/problems and suggestions for improvements
- Training and development for your team members
- Production runs/Paper work checks to ensure everything is ready for production schedules
- Monitor staff performance
- Plan, coordinate and control all activities on the shop floor
- You will also be responsible for any disciplinary’s and grievance procedures
- Maintain and improve the hygiene standards
This is a permanent position. The company is offering an attractive salary and career progression.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, ambitious, self-driven individual. Working as part of a new project, the company is ideally looking for an ambitious individual who wants to progress in their career.
If the description above matches your criteria, please apply online for this role.