Preventative Maintenance Leader
To coordinate all planned maintenance tasks within the site, providing clear leadership whilst ensuring tasks are completed on time and to a world class standard. The Preventative Maintenance Leader has management responsibility for the team of Preventative Maintenance Technicians however, will need to actively manage across departments to ensure the delivery of all maintenance plans. To ensure the maintenance and operational continuity of production equipment; optimising the productivity of the team and generating added value.
A “hands on” role which spends 80% of the time in the plant working with the team. The role requires some flexibility with working hours, as determined by the site’s weekly plant shutdown schedule and customer demand profile.
• To ensure all maintenance schedules are recorded in, and managed using the site’s maintenance system (Maximo). This includes the receipt and issue of stock from inventory.
• Responsible for the continual development of the site’s maintenance systems, working closely with the wider plant engineering team to ensure the system is regularly updated (e.g. following a breakdown). To ensure maintenance activities are aligned to and follow the principles of the GB Maintenance standards.
• To lead the development of the site’s maintenance systems with the implementation of Predictive and Pro-active maintenance principles.
• To provide weekly management reports on progress with completing the maintenance activities (e.g. PPM Completion rate, Downtime (IPFM), Downtime by asset etc.).
• Ensure that the operation of the machinery meets the requirements of safety, quality, capacity at all times and minimises waste.
• An experienced Maintenance Leader (Degree level qualification) with a strong mechanical knowledge (incl. hydraulics & pneumatics) and good appreciation of electrical and PLC systems.
• Proven experience of leading a team of maintenance technicians and managing maintenance schedules.
• A process driven individual with a clear attention to detail which delivers high maintenance standards throughout the plant.
• Mechanical and electrical Intuition: Ability to complete root cause analysis following equipment failure and implement robust preventative plans to prevent re-occurrence.
• Proven ability to operate and develop maintenance systems. Comfortable with analyzing and interpreting data.
Please contact Ryan Flannigan on 01312265060 or apply below.