My client is looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Administration on a permanent, full-time basis who is looking for a new challenge to further develop on their existing skill set.
Reporting to the off-site Accountant, you will be working within a small team, where you will be responsible primarily for all the payroll function with added experience in purchase ledger cash.
- Weekly preparation and input of clocking in system into weekly payroll SAGE system and dealing with any payroll queries.
- Weekly and EOY reconciliation for Tax and NI including RTI Submissions.
- Maintenance of SAGE Line 50 sales and purchase ledgers with monthly control accounts and statement reconciliations.
- Dealing with supplier and customer queries etc
- Input of holidays and absence records onto payroll system plus upkeep of employee data.
- Assistance with absence reports management ensuring applicable paperwork is completed by individuals and line managers.
- Checking and correcting employee time records on the ERP system.
- Ensure effectiveness of all procedure and process used to fulfil the role.
- Generating Purchase orders, matching with delivery notes and purchase invoices.
- Prior experience in payroll and purchase ledger, ideally minimum of 2 years
- Experience in Sage Line 50 and Sage payroll
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
For more information please contact Wasim at DR Newitt