Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor, Greenwich, SE London
The Company was founded in 2003 by a former Michelin-starred chef (who still works on site) and has grown to become one of London's leading independent bakeries. They specialise in creating handcrafted breads, pastries and cakes, all made using the finest ingredients and traditional techniques, and delivering them fresh to their customers all over London seven days a week. Their business is growing all the time but still retains the warm and friendly feel of a family run company.
The Customer Services Advisor will form an integral part of the Customer Service department, working together to create high quality products for their wide-ranging customer base, which includes top restaurants and hotels, independent cafes and delis, and major sporting and entertainment venues.
Here is an overview of what we're looking for in the successful candidate:
- Excellent systems skills - SAP experience is highly desirable
- Great multitasker able to switch between high volume calls and back office work
- Have a natural flair for customer service and both over the phone and face to face when dealing with internal and external customers
- Be able to liaise with multiple departments to get the best outcome for the customer
- Have a positive attitude towards work and thrive in a team environment
In line with the core values of their business, they are also looking for people who are reliable, enthusiastic, passionate about their work, and committed to delivering the very best for their customers.
Based in Greenwich, it is readily accessible via North Greenwich (Jubilee line), Cutty Sark (DLR) and Maze Hill (Southeastern mainline) stations, as well as various bus routes.
Hours of work are 40 per week (including breaks) working Monday to Friday on a rota basis between 8am and 5.30pm. There is also a Saturday shift which is worked approximately once every 6 weeks.
This role is initially a fixed term contract for 3 months with the possibility of going permanent for the right person.
What's on Offer?
Here is a snapshot of the great benefits they offer:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Paid rest breaks, Healthcare cash plan, On the job training and development, Free and discounted company products, free fruit whilst at work
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thankyou for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to: Customer Services Executive, Customer Services Advisor, Consumer Sales Advisor, Customer Services Team Leader, Customer Care, Consumer Care Manager, Food, Manufacturing, Production, Greenwich, SE London, Canary Wharf, South East London, Central