Business Improvement Coordinator
- Contract Type
Are you a certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt or Green Belt? Do you have experience and a keen interest in continuously improving processes within an organisation to excel in terms of quality and efficiency?
Greencore is going through an exciting transformation of its operations and has new opportunities for Business Improvement Specialists to co-ordinate and support the implementation of the Greencore Manufacturing Excellence program; working to ensure our Manufacturing Units / Sites meet their Cost efficiency targets UK wide.
- A very competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + 8 statutory bank holidays
- Westfield Advantage Health Cash Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Greencore have vacancies based at various UK sites including: Bow (East London), Park Royal (North West London), Heathrow (West London), Bristol, Spalding (Lincolnshire), Wisbech (Cambridgeshire), Manton Wood, Worksop (Nottinghamshire) and Warrington (Cheshire).
Selection days will be held in London, Northampton and Manton Wood (Worksop) starting from the end of January 2018 to mid February 2018.Main responsibilities
Reporting to the Business Improvement Manager you will work as part of the Greencore UK Operational Excellence team to implement and sustain the Manufacturing Excellence processes at your local site; engaging with the front line teams to create a culture of continuous improvement.
You will deliver training and provide ongoing coaching to build practical experience and ongoing capability at site level, ensuring best practice is consistently shared across the manufacturing units.
You will also be responsible for the delivery of specific projects and tasks in fulfilment of the Manufacturing Unit Business Improvement (BI) plan and you will contribute to the new product development process to ensure new products are fit for cost effective manufacture.Ideal candidate
- Good standard of educational achievement either through full time further education or vocational qualifications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Effective leader of local change activity
- PC literate - Able to use MS office suite
- Ability to deliver procedural or systems training
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt or Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt would be desirable