Location: North London, Hertfordshire, Enfield, Barnet, Cheshunt, Watford
Salary: circa £35k plus benefits
Planning Manager Position in London
I am currently looking for a Planning Manager who has experience in FMCG. The role is with a company who has multiple sites all over the UK.
- One of Europe's largest specialist food manufacturers
- Part of a HUGE Group
- Multi sited business
A great company to work for, they are part of a big group, which means, they are not going anywhere. Not only does this mean you will have an opportunity to develop your career within the business itself, it will also make it easier for you to progress across other businesses within the group.
- Schedule activities on the production lines (including planned asset downtime) and work with Production shift managers to optimise labour requirements.
- Closely analyse, look forward and manage the stock levels on raw materials, packaging and finished goods. Sharply escalate any risks to service level to management.
- Lead and control weekly and monthly production planning meetings ensuring committed activities and targets are achieved.
- Maintain a valid capacity model, understanding optimal steps to increase capacity if demand requires.
- Planning KPI's that can be reported regularly and used to drive the site to its next level.
You will be a team player and will build close working relationships with the factory teams and central functional teams. In this role you must continually look for ways to improve the planning processes and optimise the operation and lead action teams within the operation to deliver continuous improvements
What You Get:
Competitive salary plus benefits, private health care and more.
Because this company is part of a large group and has many sites across the U.K. they can offer progression for then right candidates.
- Experience of FMCG planning/supply chain (Lean manufacturing desirable)
- Understanding of ERP/MRP systems
- Analytic, Pro active and excellent communications skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
Be a team player, proactive, pragmatic and results driven - you'll settle in the business perfectly.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV with DF/3390 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07958374325 (personal), and I'll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!