Project Leader - Manufacturing
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Project Manager / Project Leader / Production Manager / Continuous Improvement Manager to join a global manufacturing business and implement lean manufacturing techniques.
My client are a global manufacturing business.
- Manage the day to day deliverables of the manufacturing engineering (projects) work stream
- Manage communication and work commitments with teams' external to the core team
- Define and ensure adherence to set norms and behaviors within the ME team and its stakeholders
- Facilitate issue resolution in the team through marshalling the correct resources to bring the issue to a successful closure
- Develop effective and lean PM tools and methodologies to facilitate successful project management and execution to expectations
- Provide Project Management Governance support to the Project Managers in delivering the status updates and planning of activities in the project
- Co-ordinate the effective resourcing of projects and the management of individual performances to defined objectives
- Provision of clearly defined responsibilities and objectives team members
- Definition and execution of individual performance improvement and development plans for team members in-line with the Plant strategic imperatives and objectives
- Management, motivation and development of staff, and provision of effective performance reviews in a timely manner
- Provision of continuous support and mentoring to the team members
- Identification of training needs of staff and opportunities for development to maximize their potential
- Ensure the manufacturing engineering function conforms to Corporate, Franchise, Statutory, Legislative and Regulatory requirements for GMP, HSE and Quality
- Support and develop close collaboration between associates in Engineering functions, R&D, operations, regulatory, quality assurance, planning, materials, etc.
- Recognized PM Certification: FPX, PMI, IPMA, PRINCE2 or other
- Strong people management, mentoring & coaching skills
- Strong Presentation skills
- Good organizational skills, shows attention to detail.
- Strong time management focus
- Good problem solving skills
- Good, influencing and negotiation skills
- Drive, energy and enthusiasm for delivering to commitment
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with emphasis on clear reporting
A highly competitive package.