Process Engineer - Blue Chip FMCG Business
A fantastic opportunity to join a blue chip fmcg manufacturer based in Liverpool as a process engineer paying up to £55,000.
A blue chip FMCG manufacturer based in Liverpool.
- Process Design
- Design Qualification, Design Review and HAZOP studies
- Process, equipment & component specification (plant, instrumentation, automation & consumables/disposables)
- Change control management
- Input into budget development and securing of Opex & Capex funding
- Automation approach including the Sequence of Operations and FDS definition
- Commissioning, validation and handover (SAT, FT/Commissioning, IQ, OQ, PQ, CV, CSV)
- Technical training of operational staff and mentoring/coaching for graduate trainees.
- A sound knowledge of environmental, health and safety legislation and a practical approach to safety issues is of fundamental importance to the job, to ensure that EHS matters are properly considered in the design and realisation of change proposals.
- The role-holder must have a firm grasp of project management fundamentals.
- A degree in an engineering discipline is essential, preferably chemical or mechanical engineering.
A salary of up to £55,000.