I’m currently working with a well-known cereal brand who are looking for a QA Assistant for their state of the art production line based close to Manchester.
- Support Incidents as they happen as necessary and look to correct root cause where possible.
- Conduct hygiene audits ensuring appropriate standards are maintained and improved.
- Conduct glass and hard plastic audits.
- Conduct environment audits.
- Weekly titration testing
- Weekly ATP swabbing
- Weekly lab swabs, hand swabs and water sampling
- Assisting with site audits (all floors)
- Carry out glass audits (all floors)
- Daily hygiene walks
- Ground wheat intake
- Raw Material intake (labelling all raw materials and collecting samples for lab)
- Packaging intake (Physically checking deliveries on unloading)
- Collecting samples for end-of-life and daily sampling
You will need some experience in a food manufacturing environment although this doesn’t have to necessarily be in quality as full training will be given.
The basic salary for the role is up to £21k is the shifts are all days, Monday to Friday with an early finish on Friday.
If you’re looking for a new challenge with a great business, don’t hesitate in sending your application.
Keywords: QA Assistant, QC Assistant, Quality Control Assistant, Quality Assurance Assistant, Quality Assurance Technologist