Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Due to their continued success my client are looking for a Multi-skilled maintenance engineer to support a night shift covering the extra work load.
The role is a 7 months full time contract.
- Sunday 11pm - 6am
- Monday - Thursday 10pm-6am
On shift there will be 8 production operatives, a supervisor and a QA person.
Salary - £29,312 basic plus 20% shift and the equivalent of a month's basic pay as an end of contract bonus based on flexibility, performance and attendance.
The successful candidate will have 3 years experience working in a regulated manufacturing sector (Food, Drink, FMCG, Automotive, Aerospace, Pharma, Medical devices) post apprenticeship.
The purpose of the role will be;
- To provide Engineering support to the Pharmaceutical Process of Liquid Sachets night shift for a fixed period.
- To ensure that the performance and availability of Production and Auxiliary equipment meets the standards required to achieve safety, production and Quality targets.
- To execute all activities safely and efficiently to agreed work plans, safety management system requirements and best working practices.
- To analyse, troubleshoot and resolve process mechanical or electrical breakdowns.
- To support completion of planned work and preventative Maintenance.
- To actively engage in the Engineering Departments support of operations in all aspects of Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery & Engagement.
- To be part of a culture of personal development and continuous improvement.
The successful applicant will be able to;
- Work alone and as part of a team
- Carry out repairs & maintenance to variety of mechanical and electrical equipment and control systems.
- Carry out Planned Maintenance activities in accordance to the Maintenance Plan.
- To take ownership of the Maintenance plan and adapt and change as becomes necessary.
- Carry out standard electrical operations.
- Undertake standby cover and overtime as required.
- Complete relevant documents in accordance with GMP.
- Carrying out unplanned maintenance/remedial work as required
- Minimising downtime and contributing to the achievement of production targets
- Carry out mechanical/electrical isolations in accordance with the Lock Out/tag out procedure.