Quality Supervisor, East of England – Salary c£25K
Are you looking to take the next step in your career and manage a team?
Do you have two years’ worth of experience as a QA?
BRC, HACCP and QMS experience?
If so this position is for you.
My client is looking for a new Quality Supervisor to be based in the East of England. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking for long term career progression with a company who has grown dramatically within the last 5 years.
As the Quality Supervisor you will report to the Technical Manager, key responsibilities will be;
• The management of document control within the QMS
• To be an active participant of the HACCP team
• To manage supplier relationships and maintain supplier approval systems
• To be a participant of the internal audit team
• Manage a team
To be considered for this position the candidate must have;
• A minimum of two years’ experience as a QA in the food industry
• HACCP and Food Safety Level 2
• QMS knowledge
• Strong IT skills
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7.30pm