Assistant Quality Manager
Assistant Quality Manager, near Huddersfield, West Yorkshire Salary £20-23k
We are recruiting for an Assistant Quality Manager on behalf of a leading food manufacturing company
This fantastic opportunity will be filled by an individual who is hands on, proactive and motivated by change and growth.
The role is responsible for daily quality management activities, supporting the Quality Manager and working with the Production Team in successful delivery of all functions of the quality department.
- Ensuring compliance with 3rd party standards and facilitating audits
- Carrying out internal audits
- Responding to all requests for technical information from internal and external customers
- Provide support to the QA Manager and Production to ensure team KPI's are achieved
- Ensuring that all products are produced and that all processes are conducted in line with both good manufacturing practices and food hygiene legislation.
- Management of incoming raw materials
- Ensuring processing of all documentation and samples required by customers.
- Daily quality administration
- Maintaining and up-dating specifications.
- Managing customer complaints and implementing corrective action.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ideally you will have some experience working in a Quality department, awareness of BRC and understanding of the internal audit process.
- The applicant will be qualified to a food science degree level or similar together with basic food hygiene. If you are seriously interested in this role and feel you have the attributes and qualifications required to succeed in this position, we would welcome your application.
Salary: £20,000 - 23,000 + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people interested in the following: Technical Assistant, Quality Assistant, QA Assistant, NPD Technologist, QA Administrator, Graduate Process Development, Senior NPD Technician, Product Development, Specifications Technologist, Retail Technologist, Quality Assurance Technologist, QC Technician, Food Coordinator, Controller, QA Auditor, Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Halifax, Rochdale, Oldham, Yorkshire, Greater Manchester