1 day left
- Contract Type
I have an exciting new engineering opportunity located within East Lincolnshire.
The role is as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer within a well known and long established company.
The role will pay an annual salary of circa £35,000 working on a permanent back shift of 6PM til 2:30AM.
Key Responsibilities will be:
• High quality engineering support to enable continuous running of production equipment
• Rapid response to breakdowns
• Effective fault diagnosis to ensure first time fixes
• Drive line performance by focusing on bottleneck reliability & speed
• Identifying improvement areas within line engineering processes and recommending/implementing solutions
• Carrying out autonomous and preventative maintenance tasks competently and correctly and recording work competed accurately in the correct documentation
• Adhering to laid down systems of work
• Working safely within health & safety & food safety standards
• Inspections of equipment at predetermined intervals to ensure there is no risk to product from contamination by foreign bodies arising from equipment damage
• Ensure effective maintenance service is provided to the factory to minimize delays and downtime of machines.
Ideally you would be a Multi skilled Engineer with previous experience in:
• Apprenticeship Time Served Engineer within relevant sector/area.
• Practical experience in highly time-sensitive environments.
• 17th edition IEE Regs trained - preferred but not essential
• Experience of high volume production (food industry preferred)
• PLC Fault Finding knowledge - preferred but not essential
• Proven ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure
• Effective communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Self motivated with a proactive approach
• Can work unsupervised and make decisions when required
This is a position which has plenty of prospects moving forward with a growing business. The amount of internal development and upgrade projects is very high, ensuring a wide variety of work.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and are interested please contact me either by return email or on 0131 226 5060 so that we can discuss further.
**UK RESIDENTS ONLY PLEASE**
Apply for Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly