Shift Maintenance Engineer
I have an exciting new engineering opportunity located within Norfolk
The role is as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer within a well known and long established manufacturing company.
The Shift pattern is a 3 shift rotation of days, earlies and nights cycle, with each shift being 8 hours and plenty of opportunity for overtime.
Key Responsibilities will be:
• High quality engineering support to enable continuous running of production equipment
• Rapid response to breakdowns
• Effective fault diagnosis to ensure first time fixes
• Drive line performance by focusing on bottleneck reliability & speed
• Identifying improvement areas within line engineering processes and recommending/implementing solutions
• Carrying out autonomous and preventative maintenance tasks competently and correctly and recording work competed accurately in the correct documentation
• Adhering to laid down systems of work
• Working safely within health & safety & food safety standards
• Inspections of equipment at predetermined intervals to ensure there is no risk to product from contamination by foreign bodies arising from equipment damage
• Ensure effective maintenance service is provided to the factory to minimize delays and downtime of machines.
Ideally you would be a Multi skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias) with previous experience in:
• Apprenticeship Time Served Engineer within relevant sector/area.
• Practical experience in highly time-sensitive environments.
• 17th edition IEE Regs trained - preferred but not essential
• Experience of high volume production (food industry preferred)
• PLC Fault Finding knowledge - preferred but not essential
• Proven ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure
• Effective communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Self motivated with a proactive approach
• Can work unsupervised and make decisions when required
If you feel you have the relevant experience, skills and qualifications and are interested please contact me by applying within or by return email or on 0131 226 5060 so that we can discuss further.
** UK RESIDENTS ONLY PLEASE **