Excellent salary plus benefits package
Tetrosyl Limited is the largest manufacturer and supplier of car care products in Europe and is the UK’s biggest independent oil blender extending its global reach to 100 countries. Tetrosyl leads the way in brand management with a fine blend of innovation, technology and design to bring the biggest retail brands in the industry to car care, automotive and home care markets.
Tetrosyl FMCG and bulk manufacturing operations are based in Greater Manchester, at Bridge Hall and Bevis Green sites, covering over 70,000 square metres of production space. The combined sites produce over 2500 different products.
Reporting directly to the CEO, as Manufacturing Director you will have responsibility for 2 production facilities based in Bury Lancashire, with a variety of departments encompassing liquid filling, oil manufacture and filling, aerosol and plastic production, with an overall headcount of around 500 across the 2 sites.
You will manage and control all aspects of manufacturing operations within the business, encompassing Production, Quality, Health and Safety, Engineering and Procurement and Supply Chain.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring manufacturing targets are achieved in terms of output levels , cost and quality standards, delivery dates and developing production management techniques and procedures
- Plan strategically for the long term, alongside robustly addressing short term challenges
- Drive a continuous improvement approach throughout all aspects of operations
- Planning and implementation of process improvements and lean manufacturing techniques
- Motivate, organise, drive and inspire the management team and manufacturing workforce
- Lead the production facilities to maintain and improve all processes and operations
- Lead the development of safety culture, and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Overall responsibility for security across both sites.
Successful candidates will have an operationally/production led senior management background and be able to demonstrate proven ability to run an efficient production facility within a challenging FMCG environment.
Candidates MUST operate within the FMCG sector, preferably within a chemical based product, however any fast paced FMCG background will be considered.
Skills and person traits include:
- Strong experience within a senior leadership role, with a number of direct senior reports within Production/Manufacturing
- Experience within FMCG – this could be from cosmetics, household, personal care, food or drink or related businesses – chemical based products would be preferred but not essential
- COMAH experience would be desirable, but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible with a positive attitude to change
- Enthusiastic and driven self-starter
- Responsibility for action – actively takes responsibility and communicates information effectively, is open and receptive to others
This is a unique and interesting opportunity in the North West - To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to email@example.com
The Advocate Group have been retained exclusively by Tetrosyl Limited and as such any third party or speculative applications will be forwarded directly to The Advocate Group.