Shift Engineering Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
A shift Engineering Manager is required at a FMCG Manufacturing and Production business based near Manchester. You will be tasked with managing the maintenance team, Hours - 4 on 4 off day shift 12 hours 06.00-18.00. The process is heavily automated and you will be expected to carry out preventative and reactive maintenance on the machinery.
Michael Page are working with a UK FMCG Manufacturing and Production business based near Manchester. They are a business that is already well established in the industry and is continuing to grow, invest and expand. They have a vacancy for a Shift Engineering Manager to join their already fantastic team.
Engineering Shift Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing planned preventative maintenance systems to ensure proactive maintenance
- Managing the maintenance scheduling and ensuring equipment is available for operations
- Ensuring that all maintenance is kept to time and budget so business targets are achieved
- Developing a culture of Continuous Improvement
- Achieving Engineering KPIs such as cost of maintenance achieving minimal downtime
- Adhering to Production plan and safety requirements
- Ensure the safety of the the maintenance team and the working environment is safe.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with the Site Health and Safety instructions and the Health and Safety manual, as well as in accordance with relevant engineering standards.
- Report any incidents, accidents and near misses in accordance with Health and Safety Policies.
The successful Shift Engineering Manager:
- Apprenticeship trained elec bias / multiskilled engineer
- Qualified to HNC level with elec qualifications
- Experience managing a team inc appraisals / performance management
- Experience of highly automated FMCG production/manufacturing
- Health & Safety qualification preferable
- Energetic / Can do attitude
- SAP knowledge an advantage
£43,000 Basic Salary
Hours - 4 on 4 off day shift 12 hours 06.00-18.00