3 days left
- Contract Type
Are you an HSE Manager with experience working in a food manufacturing environment who is looking for an opportunity to work alongside the business decision makers to enact change?
AIM Recruitment have a new opportunity for an experienced HSE Manager to join a large food manufacturer in Leicestershire. You will have a direct reporting line to the CEO and be responsible for the whole site, as well as having three direct reports.
£45,000 - £55,000
- Prepare Health Safety & Environment strategies to ensure continuous improvement
- Ensure a safe and healthy work environment by the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
- Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented.
- Ensure that safety inspections are carried out, risk assessments and lone working procedures are managed and employees are aware of their responsibilities
- Co-ordinate the development of HSE Policies systems and work procedures
If this sounds like it fits your experience and ambitions moving forward, please do get in contact with Jordan to discuss the opportunity further.
Apply for HSE Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly