4 days left
- Contract Type
North West London
Up to £40,000 Depending on Experience + Package
Monday - Friday / Office Hours
A fantastic opportunity arises for a large multi-site food manufacturer within the UK at one of their sites in London. My client specialises in various different products within the UK food market, and is more than likely a name you will have heard at some point in your career. They are committed to developing their staff and offer plenty of opportunity in their business.
Their London site manufacturers chilled products into all of the major retailers and they are looking for a committed, driven and dynamic individual who can bring a fresh approach to the site. If you are local to NW London, or would consider relocating to the area then this could be the role for you!
· Standards - Understand and apply relevant standards and codes of practice so that Customer, the client and Legal requirements are achieved and maintained.
· HACCP System - To ensure that there is a systematic, comprehensive system that is implemented and maintained. It is reviewed and updated annually and / or in line with changes to process, equipment or product. Involvement in the evaluation of risks prior to the introduction of and establishment of controls of a new process, product or raw material
· Quality Management Systems - Understands, implements and reviews quality management systems associated with the production of food to the agreed safety and quality standards. Provides practical support and drive to promote a Quality Assurance culture.
· Internal audit – implement, maintain and review an audit system to ensure that critical procedures for product safety, legality and quality are in place and complied with. In addition review all internal findings, identify trends and implement appropriate preventative measures.
· Effective Communication - Manage effective communications with internal and external customers, suppliers and production teams to ensure all the Technical needs of the business are met
· Technical Training - Understands and identifies technically related training requirements at all levels in the business (e.g. HACCP, food hygiene etc.) To ensure that all employees are properly equipped to undertake their roles.
· People - Manage and organise the allocation of workload within the Technical team. Recruit and retain the right calibre of people. Lead, motivate and inspire the Quality team in line with the company values to achieve personal development, continuous improvement and ensuring there is a safe working environment.
· KPIs - Generate technical business KPI information, communicate, trend and highlight issues. Develop and agree action plans to drive improvement.
· H & S - To operate in a safe working manner and support the site/business on continuous improvement relating to health, safety and the environment
· MUST have chilled high risk experience
· Experience managing a team
· Well accustomed to BRC v7 and have worked with retailers
· Ideally degree educated, but not essential.
· Ideally HACCP and Food Safety Level 3+
If you are currently working within a similar role and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for QA Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly