Quality Assurance Manager
- Contract Type
Our client is a major supplier of chilled products to leading retailers throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. They are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to oversee all aspects relating to the site’s safety and hygiene standards, ensuring the continued delivery of high quality products into the market place.
As a key member of the technical department, you’ll lead the QA team and be responsible for:
- Assuring the safety and quality of all products through the effective implementation of company policies and customer specifications.
- Establishing a product quality documentation system in addition to implementing QA/ Technical manuals to guarantee the QA team are following procedures correctly.
- Managing customer technical site visits and pre-production trials monitoring all actions and completing them within the agreed timescales.
- Reviewing customer KPI’s, attending customer meetings and ensuring the QA team are aware of changes to the retail customer codes of practice.
- Managing and reducing customer complaints, minimising waste and leading technical initiative projects in the business.
- Working closely with the Production team to ensure that their requirements are met whilst driving change and performance improvement across the site.
- Providing guidance and support to the QA leaders and the team, making sure they are fully conversant with site processes, in line with quality and hygiene requirements as well as the overall technical strategy.
Suit a QA Manager or an aspiring QA Supervisor with a food science or related degree who is looking for a career development opportunity with an ambitious, supportive and quality driven business. Experience of working in a fast paced chilled / high care manufacturing environment and understanding the standards of UK retailers is essential. This is a hands on role in the factory so you must thrive in the energy and pace of this style of role, interacting with all departments as well as customers.
You’ll need experience of working with quality systems, implementing procedures and keeping product quality at top of your agenda. You’ll have previously managed a QA team, providing guidance and personal growth opportunities whilst demonstrating excellent leadership skills.
So if you are looking for your next hands on factory based position where you can work with a great business and high calibre customers, then apply now or call 0345 2600 737 to find out more.
Please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.
Apply for Quality Assurance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly