- To work with NPD and the Customer to deliver new products to market, including attending meetings with the Customers.
- The completion of Retailer web-based finished product specifications.
- The checking and approval of Artwork and packaging
- To investigate and propose solutions to factory challenges, working with the Production and Process Development teams
- To investigate Customer Complaints
- To create and maintain factory floor recipe and packaging specifications
- To manage and carry out internal audits and track non-conformances for all audits
- To assist in the development of the Company’s Quality Management System and to facilitate the sites’ continuous improvement culture
- Take part in regular taste panels
- To deputise in the absence of the Technical Manager
- A food related degree with least 3 years’ experience in a Technical / QA position with some Customer facing experience
- Ability to host and lead third party and customer audits
- Previous experience of completing specifications for the major retailers
- Confident and competent in a Customer facing role with strong interpersonal skills
- The correct applicant will be self-motivated and able to organise a busy workload.
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060