Are you looking for a new role in Food Manufacturing?
My client is a well established and fast growing business who are actively looking to bring a Technical Assitant into their team.
As a member of the Technical Team and reporting to the company technical Manager, you will have
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Ensure that the Food Safety processes and systems are complying with the BRC standards to ensure that grade A is obtained and maintained.
- Maintain accurate and complete records to provide proof of adherence to high Food Safety standards
- Contribute to the management of the Health and Safety system.
- Various daily, weekly and monthly tasks: glass audit, calibration, sampling, etc.
- Food Safety induction for staff, collection, archiving, modification and management of all quality assurance documents
- Regular audits of our Internal hygiene and manufacturing practices.
- Oversee and complete traceability system
- Quality control on finished products
- Assist with selection of suppliers and raw materials
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail please contact me on 0131 226 5060.