1 day left
- Contract Type
Are you looking for a new role in Food Manufacturing?
My client is a well established and fast growing business who are actively looking to bring a Technical Assitant into their team.
As a member of the Technical Team and reporting to the company technical Manager, you will have
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Ensure that the Food Safety processes and systems are complying with the BRC standards to ensure that grade A is obtained and maintained.
- Maintain accurate and complete records to provide proof of adherence to high Food Safety standards
- Contribute to the management of the Health and Safety system.
- Various daily, weekly and monthly tasks: glass audit, calibration, sampling, etc.
- Food Safety induction for staff, collection, archiving, modification and management of all quality assurance documents
- Regular audits of our Internal hygiene and manufacturing practices.
- Oversee and complete traceability system
- Quality control on finished products
- Assist with selection of suppliers and raw materials
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail please contact me on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Technical Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly