Applications / Formulations / Beverage Technologist
Applications / Formulations / Beverages Technologist
£35,000 + benefits!
You will be working on a variety of product categories and as part of a dynamic small team at the Reading, UK, site, with colleagues of similar background.
This is an exciting time to join the company, when collaborative innovation is key to success for our food industry clients.
- The management and execution of client Briefs for the completion of food product development projects
- Preparing Proposals to initiate client development projects
- Planning and execution of trials both at Covance facilities and third-party pilot plants and factory units
- Communicating both internally, and to clients, in verbal and written format, the output of technical projects. Collation and reporting of all technical data relating to product development projects including formulations, process, nutrition, stability, etc
- Developing relationships with clients in order to generate incremental business
- Degree qualified in Food Science or related subject
- Practical experience in food product development from within the food industry (manufacturing, ingredients, etc)
- Broad category experience. Ability to develop basic labels, including ingredient line and nutrition facts panels.
- Some project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
For more info, contact Amy McLaughlin - 0161 833 0181 or firstname.lastname@example.org