To develop, create, and submit customer specifications for new products, and undertake scheduled specification reviews in line with customer requirements.
Ensure that specifications are submitted with due regard to product safety, legality and quality, and within agreed timelines.
- All activities to be undertaken in line with the Fullers Foods Quality Management System.
- Once new products have been agreed, liaise with suppliers to submit specifications in the agreed format, to the correct level of detail, and within the agreed timelines as dictated by the customers' critical path/gate process.
- Ensure product cooking instructions, nutritional information, storage instructions, microbiological assay, shelf life analysis, and supporting factory documentation has been completed/received.
- Verify that specification information submitted is accurate, and has been supplied with due regard to customer ingredient policies, approved supplier lists, provenance claims and protein souring requirements.
- Manage the internal critical path for the launch of products.
- Liaise with artwork providers and printers where required, to facilitate and speed up product launches.
- Specifications to be built with due regard to current UK and EU legislation.
- Periodic specification reviews will be undertaken in line with customer requirements.
- Ad Hoc duties that may be required from time to time for the need of the business.
Analytical, detailed and diligent
Front line communication with customers at a senior level
Ability to manage in a pressured environment
Strong sense of customer service
Good organisational skills
A pro-active team member
Computer literate in excel, word and outlook
Knowledge and experience of customer web based specification management systems.
Experience of working within a food manufacturing environment
High level of interest in food with a creative flair
Please ask for further details