Key Account Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
This is an exciting and dynamic business that provides an extensive range of external services to the food manufacturing and food retail sector. With an impressive client base consisting of many well-known leading UK and an international organisations, their philosophy is simply to provide clients with excellent service and value.
The business has an exciting new opportunity for a Food Client Key Account Manager to join our global organisation. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for managing key customer requirements, while liaising with technical staff and offering establish and new clients a portfolio of service solutions. Whilst primarily responsible for accounts focused on food activity, the Key Account Manager will ensures that all relevant services are promoted to their clients, while growing yearly sales through an ever-increasing portfolio of clients.
- Technical background in EU and UK Label legislation, microbiological requirements of the food industry, Technical specification reviews, and the Relevant EU and UK food legislation.
- Knowledge and relevant experience of food laboratory environments.
- Significant and relevant experience of food safety auditing
- Experience of working under own initiative and planning and prioritising workloads
- Detailed knowledge of Food industry including; supply chain issues, legislation, inspection, testing and audit programmes.
- Extensive, customer facing, account management experience.
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to develop good working relationships with people at all levels.
- Knowledge of current UK consumer market issues, standards and regulations
- Experience of team leadership
- Knowledge of the retail supply chain and/or the manufacturing industry
The business can offer an open corporate and international culture, a flat hierarchy and a dynamic work environment in a leading global company. The business’s high professional standards and our sustainability approach guarantee you a future-oriented work environment. The business invests in their employees for the long term and are committed to supporting their employee’s development within the company. The successful candidate will also benefit from a competitive base salary, 25 days' holiday, childcare vouchers and discount schemes, private health cover, plus a contributory stakeholder pension scheme.
Apply for Key Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly