Regulatory & Technical Manager (Global Brands)
A global business, iconic brands, a rich heritage, a leading food/drinks organisation, multi-sited factories across most continents… these are all hallmarks of this blue chip, instantly recognisable business. Their values embrace serving customers with quality products again and again and their culture enables their management and operational teams to aspire to greater achievement and the fulfilment of career aspirations.
Now, the business is seeking to resource a talented Regulatory & Technical Manager. This is a key role managing the regulatory compliance of a range of international branded products. The primary focus of the role is to provide support and expert advice to the company on product labelling within the different markets the business operates in and to be the technical key user of our specification management system across the organisation.
- Qualified to a minimum of degree level or equivalent in Food Science or a related discipline
- In depth knowledge of Food Labelling Laws and Nutritional and Health Claims Regulations
- Broad range of regulatory experience within the Food Industry
- A high degree of professionalism, credibility and recognition within the Industry is required to ensure the Company is well represented at represent at trade level and in negotiations with government agencies
- To be computer literate and comfortable with SAP applications
- Regulatory validation of ingredients and finished product formula in a multinational environment
- Ensuring product labelling, artwork and claim compliance across global markets
- Managing the technical implementation and the 1st level support for the specification management system across the organisation
- Participating to UK trade association on nutrition and labelling
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.