- Are you an experienced Health, Safety & Environment professional?
- Is this experience in the food industry?
- And are passionate about being hands on and making a difference?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client is recruiting a SHE Manager to join their chilled food manufacturing business based in Somerset. As the SHE Manager, you will be reporting into the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for ensuring that all relevant SHE legislation is implemented and that the business fully complies. You will be the driver of best practices across the business, working in a hands on role to ensure that SHE is ingrained in the culture of the business.
Key Responsibilities for the SHE Manager:
- Key Responsibilities will include Strategy and Site Plans, developing and implementing SHE action plans.
- Develop and recommend policies and procedures.
- Accident / Incident Management, ensuring personal and environment accidents and incidents are investigated, recorded and
making recommendations to reduce these.
- Risk Assessments as well as Auditing to ensure robust processes are in place.
- Manage a team of First Aiders.
Key Attributes for the role of SHE Manager:
- Diploma in NEBOSH, H&S and Environmental qualification or equivalent.
- A background of working in the food industry is essential in a similar role.
- In depth knowledge of SHE Legislation as well as the ability to put it in to practice.
- Experience of working cross functionally and the ability to inspire the wider business the importance of SHE.
- Highly organised with enthusiasm and great positivity. Plus own initiative.
Job Reference: JR11257
Salary: £competitive plus benefits
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from
candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been
successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free
from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated
equally, with dignity and respect.