4 days left
- Contract Type
I am currently recruiting for a Quality Auditor on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Complete online verifications of materials been produce to internal and customer specific specifications.
- Completing all Quality attribute sheet within the site
- Complete online verification to ensure that the manufacture is conforming to the sites critical control point
- Verify that the manufacture of products is conforming to all aspects of food safety through the quality management system
- Ensure site is complying to food standards through internal auditing
- Conduct staff training
- Verify all paperwork completed onsite
- Work with the hygiene team to ensure that cleaning is been completed to a food safe standard.
- Conduct swabbing verification – of swabbings for cleaning verification and allergenic controls
- Collate and complete microbiological & nutricional testing as per the schedule
- Conduct online and off line verification product checks through Organoleptic testing
- Complete daily taste panel.
- Complete any investigation into hold material.
- Ideally you will have experience working in a similar role in food manufacturing.
- Ideally you will have auditing experience.
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary of £22,000 + Shift allowance – (£25,000)
- Working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern of 6am – 6pm/ 6pm- 6am
If the above role could be of interest please send your most recent up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com and call Cassi Henderson on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Quality Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly