4 days left
- Contract Type
I am currently recruiting for a Technical Manager Vacancy on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Nurturing positive relationships with both customers and external agencies and seeking at all times to identify opportunities and deliver solutions for continuous business improvement, the role will drive the technical function forward and develop the company’s reputation as a centre of excellence.
- Develop and maintain exceptionally strong working relationships with site teams, including regular updates to ensure awareness of all technical issues and encourage two way communication and problem solving.
- Ensure all production operations deliver compliance with product safety, authenticity and legal standards and all that all specifications of raw materials, processes and finished products within the chilled business are met.
- Work with the site teams to help them to meet the technical standards demanded by different customers, alongside developing expertise in these standards.
- Be the lead responsible for addressing microbiological, audit and other non-conformances as well as customer complaints. Drive subsequent corrective actions, root cause analyses and improvements in process actions.
- Implement the required documents into the QMS system to satisfy food safety, legal, BRC and customer codes of practice. Ensure that these systems are robust enough to meet the requirements of all internal and external audit pathways.
- Supported by the technical team, lead all 3rd party site audits and ensure non-conformances are actioned in a timely manner and shared across all businesses to ensure no repetition.
- Ideally you will have experience working in a similar role.
- It is essential that you have experience leading major retailer audits
- You must come from a chilled high care background.
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary up to £50,000
- Working Monday – Friday office hours.
If the above role could be of interest please send your most recent up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com and call Cassi Henderson on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly