Location: Direct House, Lancaster Way Wingates Industrial Park Westhoughton Bolton BL5 3XU
Job Title: Contractor Coordinator
Working Term: Full time – Monday to Friday
Flexible- Late Finishes and Early Starts
Salary: Salaried TBC
Stateside Foods provides a fantastic environment in which to work and we recognise that our most important resource is our employees.
We offer a large benefits package which includes:
- Free Gym Membership for you and a family member
- Free pizza
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Discount on high street brands/cinema tickets/travel and leisure
- Childcare Vouchers
- Social Events
- Secure On Site Car Parking/Bike Sheds
- Subsidized Canteen
- Plus more
Main Purpose: To control all contractor works conducted on behalf of Stateside Foods.
- Issuing and management of the internal Permit system.
- Assist with the management and auditing of Contractors giving information on emergency procedures, site rules and welfare facilities.
- Invoice integrity checks.
- Purchase order creation.
- Visits to Contractors premises to undertake audits of off-site works and completed jobs.
- Assess the extent of works being undertaken as per scope and quality of workmanship and timescales for works to completion.
- Assess all risks to contractors and employees prior to, and during all activities.
- Inform contractors of workplace hazards.
- Give information on emergency procedures, site rules and welfare facilities.
- Make company employees aware of hazards created by contract activity.
- Management of the internal Eworks system.
- KPI management of all Capital projects.
The Stateside Foods Person:
- Can communicate effectively
- Be self-motivated
- Be reliable
- Promotes teamwork
- Effective team member
- Kean to learn new skills
- Is over 18 years of age
- Has a flexible approach to hours and responsibilities
- Experience in a related area, engineering or manufacturing.
- Food manufacturing experience preferred
- Strong organizational and planning abilities.
- Knowledge of Computer Based Systems
- Procurement Experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, including Project, Excel, Word.
How to Apply: If you are interested in this position please click "apply".
Selected candidates will be invited to interview followed by an immediate start if successful.
Apply for Contractor Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly