Location: Direct House, Lancaster Way Wingates Industrial Park Westhoughton Bolton BL5 3XU
Job Title: Contractor Coordinator
Working Term: Full time – Monday to Friday
Flexible- Late Finishes and Early Starts
Salary: Salaried TBC
Stateside Foods provides a fantastic environment in which to work and we recognise that our most important resource is our employees.
We offer a large benefits package which includes:
- Free Gym Membership for you and a family member
- Free pizza
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Discount on high street brands/cinema tickets/travel and leisure
- Childcare Vouchers
- Social Events
- Secure On Site Car Parking/Bike Sheds
- Subsidized Canteen
- Plus more
Main Purpose: To control all contractor works conducted on behalf of Stateside Foods.
- Issuing and management of the internal Permit system.
- Assist with the management and auditing of Contractors giving information on emergency procedures, site rules and welfare facilities.
- Invoice integrity checks.
- Purchase order creation.
- Visits to Contractors premises to undertake audits of off-site works and completed jobs.
- Assess the extent of works being undertaken as per scope and quality of workmanship and timescales for works to completion.
- Assess all risks to contractors and employees prior to, and during all activities.
- Inform contractors of workplace hazards.
- Give information on emergency procedures, site rules and welfare facilities.
- Make company employees aware of hazards created by contract activity.
- Management of the internal Eworks system.
- KPI management of all Capital projects.
The Stateside Foods Person:
- Can communicate effectively
- Be self-motivated
- Be reliable
- Promotes teamwork
- Effective team member
- Kean to learn new skills
- Is over 18 years of age
- Has a flexible approach to hours and responsibilities
- Experience in a related area, engineering or manufacturing.
- Food manufacturing experience preferred
- Strong organizational and planning abilities.
- Knowledge of Computer Based Systems
- Procurement Experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, including Project, Excel, Word.
How to Apply: If you are interested in this position please click "apply".
Selected candidates will be invited to interview followed by an immediate start if successful.