Are you looking for an exciting and new challenge?
Our client are a well-known Food Manufacturer with a great reputation in the industry. An excellent vacancy has arisen for an HR Officer in Birmingham.
- Support the Senior Management Team
- Manage clocking in system and dealing with payroll queries
- Administration (holidays, Personnel Records, HR procedures, Staff Handbook, contracts etc.)
- Compile monthly reports
- CIPD qualification Level 3 and above is strongly desired
- 3 years’ experience working in a busy HR department
- Working knowledge of employment law
- Experience of managing recruitment, redundancy and other relevant HR changes
What’s on offer?
- £25-32k salary (dependant on experience)
- Monday - Friday
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.