Are you looking for an exciting and new challenge?
Our client are a well-known Food Manufacturer with a great reputation in the industry. An excellent vacancy has arisen for an HR Officer in Birmingham.
- Support the Senior Management Team
- Manage clocking in system and dealing with payroll queries
- Administration (holidays, Personnel Records, HR procedures, Staff Handbook, contracts etc.)
- Compile monthly reports
- CIPD qualification Level 3 and above is strongly desired
- 3 years’ experience working in a busy HR department
- Working knowledge of employment law
- Experience of managing recruitment, redundancy and other relevant HR changes
What’s on offer?
- £25-32k salary (dependant on experience)
- Monday - Friday
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.
Apply for HR Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly