2 days left
- Contract Type
Salary: up to £80k plus benefits package
Job Reference: JP/3532
Are you an ambitious Operations Manager or Factory Manager keen to make a difference? Do you thrive in employee engagement and do you enjoy developing people to be the best they can be?
What this Company offers:
- An established food manufacturer with both branded and retailer label products in the chilled aisles of the major supermarkets
- Numerous sites throughout the UK with an opportunity for progression
- Investment planned for the company's manufacturing sites
So, what does the Role involve:
- Leading the factory, specifically Operations, Engineering and Supply Chain teams
- Driving performance in the factory through employee engagement
- Driving sustainable change
What You Get:
A competitive salary with a good benefits package and an opportunity to progress. A chance to make a difference and develop your career.
What you, the Candidate, will be able to demonstrate:
- Senior Leadership Team experience in a chilled food manufacturing environment
- Operations / Factory Management experience
- Previous decision-making experience, both business and functional decisions
- Clear quantifiable achievements and how you achieved them
- Excellent communicator, self-starter, strategic influencer
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV with JP/3532 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07792 465338 (mobile), and I'll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!
Not for you? That's ok! Maybe you know someone who would be suitable for this position? Pass them the link. Alternatively, if you are seeking your next opportunity as a Factory Manager or Site Director, drop me an email. Other vacancies are available!
Apply for Factory Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly