Site Production Manager
My client are expanding and established food manufacturer who are currently looking for Manufacturing Manager to join their business based in S/W of England. This role will report directly into the Supply Chain & Operations Director, you will be responsible to cover this role in their absence there you will be their number two within the management structure. This is a newly created role due to the current growth and future developments of this successful business.
To ensure that the production areas within the business are managed and controlled so that production schedules are completed in the required time and at the right quality parameters. You will take responsibility for improving line efficiencies, processes, procedures, the control of production/packing and labour costs and adherence to quality and hygiene standards, whilst driving the continuous improvement agenda throughout the Production site.
- Food Production Management Experience is essential minimum 3-5 years
- Proven background in implementing C.I/LEAN techniques
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – including Excel
- Highly organised and motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent motivational and People Management, Training & Development Skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and effectively
- Ability to analyse problems, identify and manage solutions
Whats On Offer
- Hours of work - Mon to Fri dayshift although you must be flexible at times
- Salary up to £48k depending on suitability & experience
- 33 days holiday
If you are interested in this role then please forward me your most recent and up to date CV and send it to email@example.com or if you would like to discuss this vacancy, location or company the role is with in more detail then please call Giuseppe Leo on 0131 226 5060 or 07857 348079 anytime between 8.45am till 7.30pm Monday to Friday