Category Marketing Manager
A food manufacturer is looking to recruit an experienced Category Marketing person to join their successful commercial team. The company have a good quality and interesting product range and a wide variety of customers that they have good relationships with.
• Working closely with commercial teams, providing customer insight using a number of data programmes.
• Working with the category planners and buyers with the customers to update and identify trends, and understand these trends.
• Recommend ranges, based on analysis.
• Provide information, for commercial team to make informed decisions on NPD.
• The successful candidate will have experience of working with food products.
• Have been in a category focused position.
• Be skilled in handling data and putting it into meaningful formats.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to build upon an already great career, with a growing food manufacturer.
Location: Central Scotland
Salary: £28-35k + benefits
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Richard Parsons on 0131 226 5060.