Process Development Technologist
Are you looking to work for a food company with career prospects?
Do you want to work with a wide range of trendy products and work alongside high profile customers within the UK?
Look no further!
This chilled food manufacture in West London is going from strength to strength and is now looking to add a Process Development Technologist to the team. You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and improving continuously the technical components of Raw Material, Factory and Customer Specifications, Finished Product Label Copy, Vendor Management systems in order to improve due diligence.
Here is what’s great about the role and the business:
- Working alongside a well-established and diverse team
- Great career opportunities
- Supplying to UK’s leading retail and food service customers
- Must have a food related degree
- Experience of food processing / chilled foods environment
- Significant evidence of understanding quality and food safety issues
- Able to be an outstanding team player
- Passionate about food
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Confident and out-going personality
If this role is of interest or you would like to discuss in more detail, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact
0131 226 5060 for a confidential chat
Apply for Process Development Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly