The role can be summarised by 3 key functions:
My client based in Middlesbrough are looking to bring in a Technical Manager to join there growing team.
With contracts with the major supermarkets this is a great opportunity to take the company forwards, develop there production team.
- To ensure that all quality and food safety systems are operated throughout all departments with full documentation.
- To be the on site contact for quality and technical matters, including the accompaniment of visiting auditors and customer technologists.
- Ensure that processes are carried out in accordance with the latest EC and UK legislation appropriate to the product.
- As Technical Manager you will take responsibility for Company hygiene and hygiene staff in general.
- Carry out GMP/food safety internal audits to maintain and upgrade the site technical status and to ensure compliance with certification standards for BRC, IFS and COPIS.
- Train and motivate the Quality Assurance Team and Site Managers.
- To assist where possible with Product Development and the successful transfer of new products into production
- Experienced Technical Manager
- Strong Health & Safety knowledge base
- Worked within a multi-disciplinary team - particularly Quality
- Knowledge of Food safety standards, certification and legislation/policies
- The ideal Technical Manager will a Food specialist or bring a varied engineering background
£30,000 Annual Salary
Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
21 days holiday + BH