We are thrilled to be working with a growing FMCG company who are rapidly expanding across the UK from their base in Edinburgh.
In order to support this growth the company would like to appoint a Planning Manager to take full control of the production planning as well as managing the planning team. Working in a collaborative, hands on environment, this role provides the successful candidate the opportunity to really contribute to the growth of this dynamic business.
Responsible for managing the planning of all production, from existing products to new products across all production sites including repack operations this role represents an excellent opportunity for an experienced Planning Manager to take really make an impact and help drive the performance and future strategy of this business.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Manage the production planning team ensuring all orders produced on time and stock locations are managed effectively
- Lead reviews of all planning processes and implement improvements where necessary
- Work closely with markets to improve the accuracy of forecasting to effectively manage losses and obsolesence
- Ensure products coming out of the NPD process are delivered to the market on time, in full and within budget.
- Own the procurement of all materials, brewing and packaging
- Work closely with the supply chain and logistics team in order to align planning activities
An enthusiastic Planning professional with a proven track record and the ability to work in a collaborative hands on environment.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Planning management position within an FMCG environment
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the supply chain for FMCG manufacturing
- Team focused approach, having worked closely with the supply chain function
- Educated to degree level