Quality Supervisor / QA Supervisor
Quality Supervisor, Leeds, West Yorkshire Food Manufacturing FMCG
We are recruiting for a Quality Manager based in Leeds, West Yorkshire the role is commutable from Leeds, Pontefract, Wakefield, Barnsley, Bradford, Huddersfield, Halifax, Sheffield etc.
You will be working closely with the Quality manager and predominantly responsible for the supervision of the day shift QA function as well as making business critical decisions regarding customer complaint investigations, holding reviews and closure of investigations.
- Day to day supervision of the QA team in conjunction with the night shift supervisor (currently 10 staff across three shifts)
- Development and coaching of the QA team, managing the 121, KPI and QA training processes
- Ensure efficiency with the technical supervisory function through effective handover and co-ordination with the night shift supervisor
- Implement preventative measures and procedures to reduce and prevent internal quality problems and customer complaints
- Head up the sites complaints team
- Conduct QMS audits as part of the multi-disciplinary internal audit team, driving continual improvement for the sites systems, and provide team training where appropriate
- Regularly review quality procedures, documents and records for completeness, ease of reference and accuracy
- Ensure delivery of QA departmental objectives, and co-ordinate the overall quality and calibration schedules
- Support the sites risk assessment strategies for allergens, free from and haccp
- Co-ordinate mass balance and traceability exercises, and support production during the presentation of these during external audits
Salary: £Competitive Salary+ Benefits (salary negotiable based on experience)
To Apply: Please press the "Apply" button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: QA Manager, Quality Production, Quality Controller, Quality Assurance Supervisor, QA Technician, QA Controller, Technical Supervisor, Quality Supervisor, Quality Team Leader, FMCG, Food, Drink, , Production, Manufacturing, Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford, Huddersfield, Halifax.