My Client are seeking a Technical/NPD Manager to join their team in a beautiful location in North Wales - commutable from Wrexham, Flintshire, Cheshire, Conwy.
This is a multi site business supplying into the UK Major retailers, food service sector and B2B clients, so this is an opportunity to join a very well established outfit.
Despite such an extensive customer base, this is a smaller site and so has a smaller Technical team. The role would therefore be best suited to a candidate who has previously worked in a similar structure.
Main responsibilities of this role would include:
- Maintain BRC accreditation and all other relevant audit ratings
- Develop and maintain site HACCP system and QMS, identifying any areas for continuous improvement
- Managing any non-conformances with root cause analysis and implementing corrective action
- Management and maintenance of all internal and external product specifications and labelling, adhering to customer and legal requirements.
- Management of customer complaints, full investigation, close out and trending
- Manage NPD projects from concept to launch
- Management/approval of product artwork and packaging
- Source raw materials for new product briefs
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of working with UK Major retailers
- Exceptional knowledge of BRC v7 and all current food safety legislation and regulations
- Previous exposure to NPD desirable
- HACCP Level 3
If you would be interested in this role and would like to hear more, please call Amy Sumner on 0161 833 0181 and email your CV to email@example.com