I am working with a Client based in an idyllic location in Gloucestershire, commutable from various surrounding locations but also an excellent relocation option.
This is a business with a fantastic quality culture in place, looking for a Technical Manager to continue to drive this forward.
Established for many years, this site supplies to an extensive list of food manufacturers across the UK whom you will work with directly.
You would be required to work standard business hours Monday - Friday, however there is a degree of flexibility around this. The salary is very dependent on experience and negotiable for the right candidate, but would likely be in the region of £45-50K.
The main responsibilities of this role would include:
- Maintenance of BRC accreditation along with other relevant third party certifications
- Lead on all customer/third party audits, ensuring any actions raised are closed out in a timely manner and implementing corrective actions to ensure there are no re-occurances
- Develop, implement and maintain a comprehensive HACCP system and Quality Manual
- Conduct regular internal quality and hygiene audits, identifying any areas for continuous improvement
- Maintain and update all internal and customer specifications
- Management of raw materials and suppliers, conducting supplier audits as required
This role is working as part of a small and friendly business with a really great working environment. They are looking for an experienced Technical Manager who will be able to take on overall responsibility for all site food safety, technical, quality, legal and customer requirements.
If you would be interested in this role or would like to hear more, please call Amy Sumner on 0161 833 0181 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly