Role: Production Manager
Salary: Circa £40k + benefits
If you are a Production Manager with Food Manufacturing experience and have the gravitas to manage and lead a team in a busy working environment and live or would relocate to the Norfolk area, then I want to talk to you!
What you'll do:
- Constantly review the production processes to ensure that control is maintained to ensure compliance with health and safety, food safety and quality standards.
- Analyse production data to identify problems, areas of possible improvement, (Continuous Improvement).
- Work in conjunction with the other department managers and their teams to achieve the operational KPIs via process improvement projects.
- Customer focused and ensuring your team meets the customer expectations.
- Manage all day to day people issues including and lead, train and develop colleagues when required.
To manage and organise production team to ensure the plan for the area in terms of volume and quality requirements are fulfilled. To manage the health and safety and ensure all aspects of food safety are adhered to.
- At least 5 years' experience of working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment within a management capacity.
- Good problem-solving skills Continuous Improvement techniques
- A good Understanding of GMP, HACCP, FSSC and BRC requirements,
- Operational knowledge of SAP and computer packages (especially Excel, Word).
- Ability to build strong relationships and the ability to manage, coach and develop individuals (It is essential that the candidate has strong communication skills)
You must have the ability to effectively manage teams to achieve production plans. You will be Strongly customer orientated with a flexible and "can do" approach.
What you get:
- Great salary and excellent company benefits
- The opportunity to advance your career, with progression and training on offer.
- The chance to work for a highly successful business and market leading company.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV with LD/3559 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07703965454 (personal), and I'll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!