I currently have a Technical Manager vacancy like no other.
This is a multi-disciplined food manufacturer specialising within niche markets. This is open to Technical Managers from all food/drink product backgrounds, and is ideal for someone who is looking for a challenging role that they can really make their own - this is a role that really does offer the opportunity to make a difference.
Working hours on this role are fairly flexible depending on what would work best for you. The salary would be in the region of £35-40K.
The main responsibilities of this role would include:
- Maintain and improve BRC accreditation, also ensuring compliance with other associations such as Halal, Organic etc.
- Manage and maintain product specifications and labelling including all nutritional regulations/legislation
- Identify any areas for continuous improvement and improved efficiency/lean manufacturing
- Direct and frequent customer contact
- Management of Development Technologist working on new concepts for internal and customer briefs
- Management of all Technical/Quality documentation
- Carrying out frequent internal audits
The ideal candidate:
- Degree in Food Science or Nutrition or equivalent working knowledge/experience
- Proven experience of hands-on problem solving
- Proven experience within a Technical/Quality role
- Although very infrequent, you may on occasion be required to visit customers in Europe
If you would be interested in this role or would like to hear more, please call Amy Sumner on 0161 833 0181 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org