An excellent opportunity to join an iconic global drinks business, producing some of the world's most prestigious brands, as a Maintenance Manager. Operating within a lean structure, you'll have the trust and autonomy to own your area whilst being supported to develop your own career. This is an exciting time to join this well-known business as it enters into the next stage in its journey of growth, further establishing its brands in the global marketplace.
The role of Maintenance Manager will have responsibility for supporting the operations of a large, fast-paced manufacturing site by playing a lead role in managing the maintenance function.
- Location: Central Belt, Scotland
- Salary: Competitive
- Function: Operations
Key responsibilities include:
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving engineering issues within a large, high-speed operation.
- Managing, driving and developing the capability of the Engineering Team.
- Planning and directing resources efficiently and within budget
- Prioritisation, allocation and scheduling of maintenance work.
- Coordination of the Planned Preventative Maintenance System.
- Working within and developing maintenance, safety and environmental systems.
- Developing and maintaining reporting measures within the team.
A highly-skilled Maintenance or Engineering professional, you'll have the energy and drive to create and develop a successful team. You'll have the ability to manage a wide range of priorities, balancing longer-term projects while ensuring that the day-to-day operations are maintained. You will have an open, collaborative style and be someone who can engage and influence within a large manufacturing site.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience within a similar role with a well-respected business in the FMCG or other relevant high-volume, continuous manufacturing environment. An Engineering Degree or equivalent would be highly desirable.