A Global FMCG business, and retained partner of Mackenzie Jones seeking to recruit a Finance Manager to be based in the North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
- Reporting to the Group Finance Director the Finance Manager will hold responsibility for:
- Supporting the Director in the strategic and operational planning for the site, including early identification of areas for improvement and definition of action places to achieve the company objectives.
- Deliver the weekly and monthly analysis for the site performance drivers and reporting for the Head Office
- Manage and deliver the annual transfer pricing for the site
- Deliver the financial evaluation of new product launches cost, opportunities for insourcing, cost saving programme, support to the European footprint projects
- Manage the financial assessment of capital proposals and restructuring plans
- Lead and deliver the SOX compliance for the site
- Input and deliver into the financial statutory and tax reporting for the German legal entity liaising with the financials shared service and the German Finance Director.
- It is essential that the successful candidate is fluent in German and English, right to work within Germany is also essential as sponsorship will not be provided.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Finance middle management roles in FMCG or B2C companies
- To be successful the candidate must have had at least 4 years factory experience, at a relevant level with proven experience of business partnering factory leadership team.
- Analytical skills supporting Business oriented recommendations
- Can evidence sound technical and analytical skills that will be complemented by a commercial outlook and desire to add value to the organisation, whilst have a personal drive to further develop within the wider business
- Evidence of excellent interpersonal and verbal reasoning skills
- Ability to challenge and review the performance of the factory through the numbers and business performance, driving the required change needed to deliver the results through the alignment with senior management
- Proven Excel & SAP
- The ability to deliver through the use of excel, reporting and presentation of the numbers and performance in ways that highlight the challenges and bring to life the performance of the site. An understanding and use of SAP in previous roles would be highly desirable.
- Challenging with a curious mind-set
- Detailed and analytical, but able to pass key messages
- Collaborative and un-territorial
- Prepared to challenge the status quo in service of delivering the business ambition
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly